About the job
About the role:
As a Systems Engineer – Integration Analyst, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture using middleware and cloud technologies Experiment with new technologies and concepts to deliver a real positive impact on the airport and its stakeholders.
- Supporting our software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives
- Ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. Stakeholder co-ordination and liaison with suppliers.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage middleware platform Plan, Scope and Build integrations based on Business and Technical requirements to help centralize and streamline our IT transformation.
- Enhance and replace outdated integrations and point to point solutions.
- Investigate and recommend further improvements or other areas to pursue further integrations.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and nonfunctional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements by automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Prepare raw data for manipulation by Data Scientists.
- Assist the team to ensure regular compliance with change and other relevant processes of ISO 20000.
- Acquire and transform data from various source systems in line with business priorities, solving for the key challenges of big data – volume, variety, velocity and veracity.
- Oversee the preparation of technical documentation to ensure adequate data lineage, governance and compliance with information, security and other relevant policies.
- Write unit/integration tests, contribute to engineering wiki, and document work.