- Work with the Cards team to build and maintain the technical aspects of Services.
- Develop new ad-hoc services around CMS platforms (TSYS PRIME4 and FIS IST, eCMS, Cortex)
- Testing/Implementation of Credit/Debit and Corporate Cards and Scheme Compliances
- Support/Implementation of ATM and acquiring switch applications.
- Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of Cards Services
- Perform in SIT and assistance/problem resolution of UAT and pilot environment
- Contribute to the overall Cards architecture
Must Establish best practices in Service development and needs to be details oriented
- Experience of ATM state programming in IST compiler
- Ability to enhance the existing code to support bill payment flow.
- Ability to add new services based on business requirement
- Good understanding of NDC Emulation.
FIS IST Switch
- Experience of development to integrate site specific message protocol with IST code Module
- Experience in ATM/POS acquiring experience
- Ability to identify the root cause from the log warning/error message to isolate the issue
- Ability to resolve the issue by using the IST ATM/POS utility
- Experience in IST configuration Management.
- Should have good knowledge in ATM/POS configuration and impact
- Should have good knowledge in routing the transaction to various issuers Knowledge in IST SDK API handling
Keys / Simulators
- Basic Understanding of Encryption Keys Methodologies
- Experience in implementing Encryption Keys on Hosts ( IST / Online), POS Terminals & Payment Schemes ( Visa / MasterCard /Diners)
- Experience in generating keys on-demand
- Experience in working in TSYS, IST hosts
- Well versed with Visa, MasterCard, FIME and Gallitt test simulators and able to manage
- End to End testing.
Degree in Information Technology domain
Card Life Cycle, Transaction Life Cycle, EMV, Tokenization
- Minimum 8+years of experience in ATM/POS Switches Environment.
- Minimum 8+years of experience in Credit/Debit Card Systems.
- Good understanding of Unit Testing
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology and support documentation
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross-reference information for accuracy
- Data analytic skills