About the job
Sustainability is a core value of ASTAD as well as our clients. The objective of the role is to support our clients’ vision of sustainability and carbon management. If you are a sustainability professional with passion about helping organizations transition to a Net Zero future and integrate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) into their decision, then start your application for this position.
- Development of greenhouse gas (GHG)/carbon inventories and management strategies for and/or on behalf of clients.
- Synthesis and professional presentation of data.
- Providing direction, mentorship, and support to junior staff in area of expertise.
- Innovate and prepare proposals and scoping of initiatives and projects.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and reporting frameworks.
- Present to various audiences and clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues internally and externally with clients and stakeholders to offer full suite of supporting services.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Approximately 10+ years of experience in key elements climate change advisory services, including but not limited to experience with decarbonization and energy transition strategy, climate risk, and disclosure as well as experience with energy transition.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a consulting