About the job
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
- Interface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Experience And Qualifications
- BSc/BEng degree or Diploma in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be registered to a professional engineering body.
- At least 8 years of the overall experience, minimum of 2 years in the GCC, undertaking design/construction of similar role on Landscaping/High Rise Buildings (at least 20 stories) projects.
- Must be proficient in the use of Total Station and latest tools and equipment
- Must have Experienced in Microsoft applications and relevant/applicable survey software
- Must have knowledge of industry practices and regulations.