We have an exciting opportunity to join our Qatar Airways Group Medical Division in Doha, Qatar as a Supply Chain Officer.
As a Supply Chain Officer, you will be responsible for planning and preparing stock purchase orders, receiving, storing, and issuing the goods. Maintain accurate inventory records, monitoring stock level and inventory transactions, carrying out stock audits, identify and rectify stock count discrepancy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Forecast supply and demand and prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Develops the inventory management strategy with the goal to optimize the budget.
- Coordinate with suppliers and prepare documents required for procuring medications and medical items.
- Responsible for receiving and dispatching stock to different stores.
- Responsible for preparing reports on adjustments done to inventories.
- Organize and control purchasing department records and comply with audit requirements.
- Provides routine data management regarding inventory performance.
- Creates and maintains accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of four years experience as a stock controller or similar role.
- Experience in importing (preferable).
- Supply chain management certification (preferable).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, primarily MS Excel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.