Raytheon Intelligence & Space
The Supply Chain Assistant will provide day-to-day execution of logistical support tasks for the Qatar Patriot Depot Warehouse Operations. Other specific duties include maintaining stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, and account and supply reports. The Supply Chain Assistant will maintain automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins; review and verify quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents; unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates, palletizes, and stores incoming supplies and equipment; maintains a stock locator system and administers document control procedures; packs, crates, stencils, weighs, and bands equipment and supplies for storage or shipment; assembles bins, shelving and other storage aids; and operates material handling equipment (MHE).
The Supply Chain Assistant shall be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance and a US Passport. This Position is in Doha Qatar.
- Experienced verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to adapt to austere and ambiguous environments; function with minimal guidance to meet Depot goals and customer needs
- General understanding of functional logistics
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and email
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a multi-cultural workforce
- Cultural familiarity with Middle Eastern nations
- Prior experience supporting international programs and/or initiatives
- HS Diploma/GED and previous customer service experience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.rtx.com.