About the role
In this interesting role, you will be analysing data and methods to predict and improve the company’s delivery of products and services to it’s customers. You will be using interpersonal and problem-solving skills to gather information from different departments to recommend ways of improving the supply chain.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Monitor and collect data on current operations, including Sourcing, Planning, Purchasing, Production, and Stores, analyse data to determine areas for performance improvement. Gather data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce costs.
- Investigate pain points within the process and develop solutions to resolve conflicts and inefficiencies.
- Communicate with other departments within the organization to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions and implement changes.
- Create performance reports for management to review.
- Work with Purchasing, Stores and IT to enhance Service Delivery.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
You should have at least a High School Qualification with minimum 4 years of job-related experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 years of job related experience. It is highly beneficial if you have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of the delivery process.
- Exceptional analytics skills.
- Advance knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage and influence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience in FMCG environment.
- Experience with Food and Beverage.