About the job
What You’ll Do
- Developing and maintain strong relationships with all Captains
- Promoting the organization with existing Limousine suppliers in the region
- Support your team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services
- Ensuring our Captains follow the Careem quality standards
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards
- Assist with event planning, execution, and reporting and cooperate with vendors, event coordinators, design teams, and local vendors for onsite collateral
What You’ll Need
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- 0-1 years’ experience with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- An additional language would be desirable although not essential as English is our corporate language
Where you’ll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.
What We’ll Provide You
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
As a Careem Colleague You Will Be Able To
- Be part of a Remote-First organization
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day