About the job
Maximize sales by supporting operational functions, coordinating the team in the different areas, and promoting a positive brand image.
- Collaborate actively in the different events strengthening the relationships with clients.
- Give advice to the Store Manager and CRM team about which products are working better and should be exhibit during the different events that are taken in the store.
- Continuously informed and trained in order to transmit enthusiasm about Loewe news to the team and customers reflecting the brand story-telling.
Client-telling and Sales Management
- Assign a sales assistant to every client entering the store giving everybody the same opportunities to sell according to the client’s profile.
- Maintain the client book updated and actively work on the CRM of the store helping others to include information and actions with their clients.
- Help and influence sales assistants to build a close relationship with customers, ensuring they are aware of their products preferences.
- Is the benchmark in the Sales Ceremony process (Welcoming, Exploration, Proposal, Closing & Service and Customer follow-up) and encourages it being an example to follow, giving constant feedback to the team and ensuring the good image of Loewe.
- Guarantee customers a good sales experience, by adapting to their behavior and being empathic in order to generate the right environment and maximize sales.
- Operational Management
- Work to increment the sales KPIs to achieve the sales objectives.
- Manage the stock guarantee the fulfillment of the processes and provide good customer service by controlling the status of each product (maintenance, arrangements, housekeeping), being responsible for the assigned floor/area.
- Control the products sold are repositioned, ensuring the Visual Merchandising guide is being maintained.
- Give support to the sales assistants on the cashier closing and the management of incidents (changes, returns of products).
- Elaborate and analyze reports for the assigned floor/area, informing the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager helping to the decision-making process.
- Influence and support the sales assistants as a role model transferring good practices and Loewe’s spirit.
- Guarantee a good atmosphere at the store by actively participating with their colleagues.
- University degree
- Languages: local + English (other will be welcomed)
- 2 years of experience in same positions, in the retail sector
- Experience in store
- IT Friendly
- IT Tools: Excel
Desirable having education related to Fashion