Maximize sales by supporting operational functions, coordinating the team on the different areas, and promoting a positive brand image.
- Collaborate actively in the different events strengthening the relationships with clients.
- Give advice to the Store Manager and CRM team about which products are working better and should be exhibit during the different events that are taken in the store.
- Continuously informed and trained in order to transmit enthusiasm about Loewe news to the team and customers reflecting the brand story-telling.
Client-telling and Sales Management
- Assign a sales assistant to every client entering the store giving everybody the same opportunities to sell according to the client’s profile.
- Maintain the client book updated and actively work on the CRM of the store helping others to include information and actions with their clients.
- Help and influence sales assistants to build a close relationship with customers, ensuring they are aware of their products preferences.
- Is the benchmark in the Sales Ceremony process (Welcoming, Exploration, Proposal, Closing & Service and Customer follow-up) and encourages it being an example to follow, giving constant feedback to the team and ensuring the good image of Loewe.
- Guarantee customers a good sales experience, by adapting to their behavior and being empathic in order to generate the right environment and maximize sales.
- Work to increment the sales KPIs to achieve the sales objectives.
- Manage the stock guaranteeing the fulfillment of the processes and providing good customer service by controlling the status of each product (maintenance, arrangements, housekeeping), being the responsible for the assigned floor/area.
- Control the products sold are repositioned, ensuring the Visual Merchandising guide is being maintained.
- Give support to the sales assistants on the cashier closing and the management of incidents (changes, returns of products).
- Elaborate and analyze reports for the assigned floor/area, informing the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager helping to the decision-making process.
- Influence and support the sales assistants as a role model transferring good practices and Loewe’s spirit.
- Guarantee the good atmosphere at the store by actively participating with their colleagues.
- University degree
- Languages: local + English (other will be
- 2 years of experience in same positions, in the retail sector
- Experience in store
- IT Friendly
- IT Tools: Excel
*Desirable having education related to Fashion.