New Grand Mart
1. To assist the Shop Manager in meeting agreed on sales targets.
2. Assist with managing, motivating and training staff.
3. Be proactive in generating sales and gift aid.
4. Communicate with Suppliers arranging deliveries and collections of stock.
5. To be in charge of the shop when the Manager is not there.
7. Minimize stock loss through fraud prevention including internal/external theft.
8. Ensure shop and window presentation standards are met.
9. Assist with promoting Hospice initiatives. 10. In the absence of the Manager deal effectively with complaints in accordance with company policy.
11. Assist in building and developing positive internal and external relationships to ensure maximum income
12. In the absence of the Manager, ensure the shop meets health and safety regulations.
14. To maintain visual merchandising and shop standards at all times.
- Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order
- Arrange received materials as required
- Ensure that the materials are stored safely
- Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
- Issue materials according to the requirements
- Dispatch purchase requisition for buying fresh goods
- Manage personnel at the store
- Book Keeping
- Inventory skills
- Data entry
- Data analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
Management skills Report writing skills Strong communication skills People management skills Time Management skills Should Need min 2 year experience in the relevant Field