NES Global Talent
A TAX-FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator on a multibillion-dollar major project.
Skill: Sulfur Engineering Division Manager
Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days did not work not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore
- Lead, manage and direct FEED or EPC Engineering activities required to deliver a safe, reliable and cost-efficient Sulfur Handling facility for the project.
- Frequent interaction with all groups within Onshore PMT (Quality, Construction, Systems Completion, Procurement, business SHEs and Interface groups)
- Frequent interaction with divisions such as: Operations Group, HSEQ Group, Shared Services Group, Engineering & Projects Group.
- Role is responsible for (1) leading the FEED and EPC execution of all engineering activities within the Sulfur Project Team (2) Development of the technical content of EPC Tender documents, responding to technical clarifications and completion of technical aspects of bid evaluation (3) risk management (assessment, identification of risk mitigation strategies and the development of fit for purpose solutions) (4) Development of Engineering Execution Plans (sequencing, prioritization, resourcing) to support the overall execution objectives of the Sulfur Project.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 20 years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least ten (10) years specific involvement in a major project with design engineering and execution experience, including field engineering.
- Previous sulfur solids or other bulk material handling terminal experience desired. Marine export terminal experience also preferred.
- Demonstrated project engineering/reporting skills Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular, those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multi-discipline activities and make sound judgments to complete engineering activities
- Able to quickly assimilate, understand, interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: