AWFAZ Global Schools
The first Awfaz Global School was founded in 2009 and offers an outstanding British-style education to children in the local community. We have 3 campuses across Doha with around 1,500 students. We cater for all nationalities however the majority of our students are Qatari Nationals. Our school is continually expanding to meet the needs of our community in providing quality education for students from Early Years up to IGCSE and increasing to A-Levels.
Awfaz Global School endeavours to provide holistic education to students, so that they grow into confident, caring and global citizens. We educate our learners to understand the vital need to make our world a sustainable place to live in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing information and support for families navigating the application, decision and enrollment process.
- Oversight and management of the enrollment process at the campus from planning parent information sessions to application exception clearing to the enrollment of new and returning students, working with campus departments to facilitate the overall admission and enrollment process.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the direct manager and principal.
- Organizing and entering information with admin software.
- Register and review information for school students on the authorized ministry of the education system.
- Keep internal information records for students at school, classes, students, and grades.
- Prepare formal and static information about students registered at the school for that current academic year, and other previous years according to work standards from the ministry of education.
- Promote educational school solutions and programs to achieve school revenue goals through the pursuit of new student’s enrolment.
- Provide support to parents inquires
- Review and ensure the accuracy of the information given for registration.
- Reply to the ministry of education emails and inquires instantly, with full cooperation with the direct manager and school principal.
- To update NSIS, DELTA & Complains’ systems,
- Following up with the nurses, calling the ambulance for an emergency.
- Arabic book order.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, parents’ letters, and forms.
- Liaise with the safety officer to plan regular fire/evacuation drills to familiarize employees with safety measures.
- Assist members of staff to communicate with parents when required
- Attend parent’s evenings and any other ‘school organized’ parents meetings throughout the year as required.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Awfaz Global School students
- Plan and incorporate the school’s vision, mission and core values into normal working practice.
- Act in accordance at all times within the school’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to, the Standards of Conduct Policy, Health, Safety, Security and Environment Policy and the Human Resources Policy Manual.
- Notify the School Nurse of any medical problems a student may have/ reported by the parents
- Be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students
- Follow the reporting procedure contained in the Child Protection Policy with regards to raising concerns about the welfare of any student.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in school administration
- Self-evaluate and review administrative methods, materials and processes
- Participate in the school’s Performance Development Review process and be involved in opportunities for Continued Professional Development, including attending inset.
- A willingness and commitment to contribute fully to the life of the pupils and school beyond the academic day, including active participation in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programs.
- Attend weekly (or fortnight) staff meetings and contribute to meetings, discussions and management systems necessary to coordinate the work of the school as a whole.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the school’s policies, practices and procedures in such a way as to support the school’s values and vision.
- Working hours for this post are typically 6:45 am until 2.30pm, administrative members of staff are expected to work such reasonable additional hours as may be necessary to enable the effective discharge of their professional duties, including in particular planning and preparation, assessing, monitoring, recording and reporting on the school needs.
Application Deadline: 10/15/2020
Expected Start Date: 10/18/2020
Salary: QAR6,000.00 – QAR8,000.00 per month
Related: 5 years (Required)
English, Arabic (Required)