Are you an experienced Structural Inspector with knowledge and experience working on high rise towers? Then Arcadis in Qatar may have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Who Are We-
From climate change to rapid urbanization, our world is a more complex place. Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles. Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
- Assess and report on the progress, health, safety and quality of construction works to support the site supervision management team in ensuring that the works are completed in accordance with the contract.
- Comply with all Arcadis policies, procedures inclusive of health and safety plans and site supervision manual
- Actively contribute to the health, safety and welfare of self and others through identification and reporting of potential health and safety hazards in the workplace
- Inspect the quality of work against approved shop drawings and approved materials in accordance with approved method statements
- Raise site observations and nonconformance reports where works are faulty or non-compliant with the contract
- Maintain progress records for tracking progress v/s programme
- Candidate should have minimum of 7 years post graduate experience and hold an Engineering Degree (Bachelors)
- Candidate will have more than 3 years’ experience working on high rise towers
- Candidate must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
- Candidate must be able to work proactively within multi-cultural teams
- Candidate must work professionally and in an ethical manner whilst representing Arcadis