Technip Energies is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 15000+ employees, across 34 countries. At Technip Energies, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job purpose :
- Ensures continuity of engineering to site.
- Is in charge of technical interfaces with the sub-contractors.
- Is In charge of resolving first level problems at site.
- Performs simple calculations and draws sketches for any modification work at site.
Reporting lines and interactions:
- Hierarchically reports to: HOD, Process & Technology.
- Operationally reports to: Project Manager, HOD – Process & Technology.
- Directly supervises (operationally): Senior Process Engineer and Lead P&ID’s.
- Key interactions (internally, externally): Engineering Discipline Manager, Cost Control Manager, Planning Manager, Estimating Manager, Client and Licensor.
- Bachelor degree in Civil/Structural engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 to 20 years of experience in design of offshore structures/platforms
- Proficiency in performing analyses, design and checking of drawing
- Design of fixed offshore platforms
- Reassessment of Old platforms
- Miscellaneous brownfield design works
- Transportation, lift, on-bottom stability, pile drivability
- In place fatigue analysis (Deterministic and Spectral)
- Pushover analysis
- Boat landing
- Protector Structure
- Connections, Pad eye etc,
- Site survey and report
- Hands on experience on SACS
- International codes and standards – API RP 2A, AISC, DNC
Nice to have
- Post-Graduation in Offshore Engineering / Ocean Engineering
- Experience in GRLWEAP