Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Provide drawings for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by designers by Designers/ Drafters.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical etc.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Assume the lead engineer’s role on assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in civil engineering
- 0-2 years of experience with knowledge in civil and/ or structural engineering
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.