The Structural Design Engineer will be responsible to organize, perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Graduate in Bachelor of Science of Structural Engineering
- MMUP Certificate Grade “A” or “B”
- Familiar with Qatar Construction Specifications, and American codes and standards, but not limited to:
- Qatar Construction Specifications, QCS 2014
- American Concrete Institute, ACI 318-14
- American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE
- International Building Code, IBC
- American Institute of steel construction, AISC
- Minimum of 10 years solid experience as a Design Structural Engineer.
- Experience in structural design for High rise buildings – Schools – Factory and warehouses