About the job
We are looking for a high-performing Strategic Account Sales Manager with Control Valve experience to help us to support and develop Business opportunities for Emerson Flow Control Division in Qatar. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and increasing revenue for a Major Strategic Customer in Qatar. The Job location is in Doha with limited travel within GCC.
The selected candidate is expected to lead from the front and live by the One Emerson Values – integrity, safety and quality, support our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration & innovation.
The Strategic Account Sales Manager systematically develops, supports and implements growth strategies to achieve or exceed bookings targets for the Flow Control Business within the targeted strategic customer in Qatar. She/he will be fully responsible to manage the existing install base with Sales and Technical support.
What will be my responsibilities in this role?
- To meet or exceed targeted customer financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the Flow Controls MEA business plan
- To develop and implement sales and service strategies for assigned accounts and LBPs in the country..
- To develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- To analyze and develop plans to drive competitive displacement, Severe Service, and FIELDVUE solutions
- To prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and marketing plans
- To work closely with other Final Control and Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- To take a pro-active role in working with the Global Project Pursuit Team and local sales team to identify, qualify and pursue valve projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for Flow Controls Business Unit and all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- To develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Flow Controls and Emerson Automation Solutions.
- To improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- To keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- To ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business
- Degree in the Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience, including 3 years working experience in the Middle East region with Hydrocarbon, Power, Chemical End Users etc.
- Strong technical as well as team leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in Control Valves Sales with strong application knowledge shall be an added advantage.
- Industry knowledge – Oil & Gas production, Processing & Treating and Petrochemical.
- Should have a strategic mindset to drive business growth.
- Iraq country market knowledge in Oil & Gas Sector.
- Fisher Control Valve Sizing experience.