About the job
As Store Manager you are a key team member who inspires, leads by example, and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and teams.
Every day at Sephora will bring new and exciting opportunities, so get ready to explore, experience, thing creatively and work strategically to drive store performance.
This is a truly a unique opportunity to share, grow and showcase your passion, knowledge, and expertise in an exciting, diverse, and fast-paced environment.
Reporting to: Retail Manager
Location: Qatar, Doha
- Embody Sephora Attitude and set an example in front of the team.
- Provide support to the team in difficult situations ensuring client’s satisfaction.
- Provide extensive coaching and training to assist the team in meeting all commercial and operational KPI’s.
- Take over floor leadership segments and ensure the floor is always managed and covered.
- Energize and motivate the team through effective floor management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
- Use suitable tools for analyzing overall satisfaction and propose action plans to enhance the customer experience.
- Inspire the team to use digital tools to deliver a customized service.
- Work in partnership with the Supervisor and coach the team to offer our Beauty Services to maximize client satisfaction.
- Provide support for the Retail Manager in analyzing results and proposing action plans in order to enhance client experience.
- Maintain and enforcing quality customer service and resolve customer service complaints.
- Inspire the team in achieving commercial and operational KPI’s and create improvement plans to drive them.
- Reinforce sales policies and techniques established at the Sephora University with all team members.
- Balance and drive the sales target among selective, exclusive and Sephora Collection.
- Achieve the desired market share for services .
- Ensure achievements by hour are shared with colleagues and are an active part of animating the floor and motivating the team.
- Create disruptive internal competitions to motivate the team and boost the achievements.
- analyzing the results achieved during the shift/floor leadership segment and create action plans during the day to achieve set target.
- Apply the policies and procedures referring to products, testers, prices, merchandising and other partners (Brands, helpers, security) and provide feedback.
- Contribute to the store projection of an excellent image through cleanliness and product restocking.
- Enforce the team to apply and follow established policies and procedures regarding store operations.
- Accurately monitor stock availability and report low stock to Head Office to avoid OOS situations.
- Propose podium order and track daily performance.
- Drive all operational KPIs and create improvement plans for each.
- Align with Category Departments on Shelving plans, novelties, brand relocations, gird changes etc.. and communicate to your assigned team.