Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers an exceptional Guest Experience. You will also drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies.
- You will drive in-store CX initiatives
- Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
- Nurture talent within a team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
- Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
- Promote omni-channel sales
- Increase the store revenue target vs actual
- Increase sell-through at full price
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback