- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
- Oversees mail handling and courier service.
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer-assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
Storekeeper: 3 years (Required)