About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Basic Degree with minimum 5 years of experience as Store Keeper.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.