The Stock Associate will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the business by maintaining stock levels to business requirements, receiving deliveries, and ensuring the stockroom is clean, tidy and all internal systems and processes are maintained and adhered to.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Hang, attach and remove fixtures and fittings as requested.
- Support the setup and maintenance of the shop floor, offices, stock rooms, and other areas of the store.
- Assemble products as per the brand instruction manual and report any manufacturing defect.
- Attach barcode to each product as per the company and brand guidelines.
- Assist the store manager with the preparation for the store stock take.
- Report and label the damaged stock and place it in the designated area in the stockroom.
- Check all stock received from warehouse/stores as per company guidelines and report discrepancies and defects to the manager.
- Actively check the stock room and report stock not displayed on the shop floor to VM and the management team.
- Accountable for maintaining proper and safe display of items on the shop floor ensuring the expected standards are met.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment at all times to minimize the opportunity of damaged stock, and to reduce the risk of injury to self and colleagues.
- Maintain the stock room as per the Company and brand standards at all times, including but not limited to cleanliness, tidiness, and replenishment of stock and packing materials.
- Perform daily floor walk and replenish stock as per VM and operation direction.
- Support store activities such as promotions/Mid-season sales/end-of-season sales as required by the management team.
- Support the sales team with shipment preparation for new launches/ New collection set up.
Qualifications / Education:
- High school certificate
- 1-2 years’ industry experience