Khalifa Steel Industries
We are looking to hire (on an urgent basis) Rebar Detailing Engineers to be part of our Engineering Department / Team.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Rebar Detailing Engineer
- Software Experience: CADS-RC & Armaor Software for Bar Bending Schedule
- Educational Qualification: Civil Engineer Graduate
- Computer Literacy: Above Average
- Languages: English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and exceed target – Drawings & Detailing works / BBS (Bar Bending Schedule)
- Coordinate and support construction site projects for their Cut and Bend Drawing requirements and concerns
- Attend and resolve any discrepancies at the project site with the site engineers
- Coordination with the sub-contractor (Checking the drawings & given the comments).
- Coordinate with the site engineers and QA/QC engineers.
- Ensure that the design is compliant with the technical specifications.
- Review the drawings for the predictive estimation of the quantity of steel required for the project.
- Submit Rebar Shop Drawing and corresponding BBS for approval and make sure with detailing standards.
- Communicate with the Customers, Engineers/Architects on all questions related to the projects
- Submit a request for information (RFI) as required.
- Keeping track of submittal, revisions, and approvals of all clients dealing.
- Attend client’s site meetings and site visits as required.
- Report to Team Leader and Head of Engineering for assigned project status