Our newest opportunity is for a talented Stakeholder Management Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing KEO’s reputation with our clients while developing effective long-term relationships with the stakeholders to comply with their requirements. You will liaise with government authorities to obtain any required approvals or permits for the project and will be handling all warning notices, violations and notifications received from various authorities.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Developing stakeholder management, interface and communication plans to be used by the Stakeholder team.
- Managing stakeholder interface activities.
- Maintaining analysis plan to develop and implement strategic swim lanes of follow up, communication, support and negotiation plans.
- Planning and leading activities to secure stakeholder’s fulfilment and report regularly on the status of approvals and pending issues.
- Building strong stakeholder relationships at senior level.
- Influencing people to adopt the collaborative mindset to facilitate the delivery of projects within the scheduled time.
- Coordinating with the wider team and liaising with all authorities and stakeholders throughout the process of obtaining project permits and NOC’s.
- Assisting in the technical coordination with the design teams and discipline heads in all matters related to service providers/authorities’ requirements.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 14 years of work experience with a minimum 7 years in a similar position partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Bilingual communication skills in English and Arabic are essential for this role.