Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is directly responsible for the day-to-day key processes in his/her area of work in Staff Housing.
- Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day-to-day operational requirements in Staff Housing.
- Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as a role model.
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with employees; lives the Golden Rule.
- Adheres to the hotel’s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment in Staff Housing.
- Cleans and self-inspects public areas as assigned and in accordance with Staff Housing standards.
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery; reports defects and accidents to management immediately. Is competent in MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) procedures and trained in accident response.
- Assists in general department administration.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance – ensuring that your uniform is clean and presentable.
- To check, clean and restock all public area restrooms, all lobby areas, the fitness room and the fitness center.
- To be responsible for reporting any malfunctioning equipment.
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your supervisor.
- To report to your Supervisor anything or anyone suspicious.
- To report to the Supervisor anything this may be a Health and Safety hazard.
- Maintain and clean the public washrooms. Clean all glass doors and mirrors in public areas.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.