About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments is looking Staff Housing Attendant to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company! This individual takes ownership over their role and operation and can quickly connect to those around them. Confidence, adaptability, and the assurance of a quality experience make a successful candidate for this role.
- Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work in Staff Housing.
- Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day-to-day operational requirements in Staff Housing.
- Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model.
- Displays warmth, care, and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with employees; lives the Golden Rule.
- Adheres to the hotel’s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment in Staff Housing.
- Cleans and self-inspects public areas as assigned and in accordance with Staff Housing standards.
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery; reports defects and accidents to management immediately. Is competent in MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) procedures and trained in accident response.
- Assists in general department administration.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance – ensuring that your uniform is clean and presentable.
- To check, clean and restock all public area restrooms, all lobby areas, the fitness room and the fitness center.
- To be responsible for reporting any malfunctioning equipment.
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your supervisor.
- To report to your Supervisor anything or anyone suspicious.
- To report to the Supervisor anything this may be a Health and Safety hazard.
- Maintain and clean the public washrooms. Clean all glass doors and mirrors in public areas.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent command of English
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality and have an eye to details.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage