About the job
International company looking for a Sr. Salesman locally only in office furniture division as below: –
Candidate must have experience in office furniture at least 5 years in his last position.
Major furniture brands are Herman miller, actiu, kestal, ofifran, alea, Quama etc
Candidate Location:- Qatar or GCC
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Managing the relationship with key accounts and generating new business leads.
- Managing, monitoring, and directing the Sales Executives.
- Achieving the overall sales target for each business line.
- Monitoring pre-sales and the closure phases of the project.
- Contributing with the Sales and Products Manager in setting the annual sales forecasting plan.
- Strategically deciding on correct product, service and solution mix for the future of Salam Enterprises and foresees future client demand.
- Offering consultation to managers on risk/loss limitation to Salam Enterprises’ reputation or cost or other risks.
- Setting corporate policies and structures for advancing quality standards.
- Developing, defining and assigning accountabilities, new responsibilities and authority levels for Sales Executive.
- Influencing the organization on leadership matters.
- Staffing the subordinate positions in line with Salam Enterprises needs and standards.
- Leading, supporting, and motivating the department to achieve optimal performance.
- Monitoring and appraising the team’s performance and recommending development plans to develop their skills and competencies and following up on the implementation of this plan.
- Recommends training for subordinates.
- A Bachelor’s /Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or business administration.
- 4-6 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- Sales and client service experience.
- Strong understanding of client requirements and market dynamics.
- Ability to motivate subordinates.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Salary & other benefits will be discussed in the interviews.