About the job
- 12 years of total project-related experience in Oil & Gas project management (minimum 5 years experience in Offshore Project Management in Oil & Gas brownfield projects preferably with operating organizations). ’
- Good experience in developing, reviewing, endorse and approving project Scopes, Project, Execution Strategies, Cost Estimates, Schedules, Tendering Packages, Contractors/bidders/vendors qualification, key engineering/construction / commissioning deliverables, Safety Study Reports, Purchase Requisitions, Progress Reports.
- Good experience in procedures, Corporate/International standards and procedures related to Oil & Gas Industry. Good understanding of Health, Safety, Environments and QA/QC standards followed in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Computer knowledge in relevant software requires for project management and engineering reviews.
- Experience in Supervising, coordinating, and controlling the activities of project team of engineers, discipline engineers and contractors.
- Capable of working with and developing a team spirit with personnel from many diverse backgrounds.
- Problem solver and ability to provide solutions to project issues. Interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with contractors, vendors, with government agencies.
- B.Sc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University; higher postgraduate qualification would be advantageous. Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage
- This is a key position reporting to the Head Safety, Operability& Maintenance. (SOM) Projects responsible and accountable for managing, execution, coordination, support and delivery of the Safety, Operability and Maintenance (SOM) projects and operations support activities for the IDD within cost, schedule, quality and safety.