About the job
- Develop, implement and maintain Project Planning & Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles & responsibilities.
- Develop preliminary schedules and establish key dates for all phases of E&V Projects (Tendering, FEED and Execution).
- Review and analysis of Contractors’ initial Planning Package (Schedules, Network, CPA, procedures etc.)
- Establish and maintain overall integrated schedule for the E&V Project portfolio
- Analyse monthly schedule submittals and prepare input into overall monthly Project reports consistent with the overall Project reporting system.
- Carry out Schedule Risk Analysis. Identify schedule slippages and potential slippages and develop and propose mitigation actions.
- Review and analyse Contractor proposed revised schedules, recovery plans and extension of time claims through CPA and other tools.
- Conduct regular site visits to assess the project progress.
- Provide support to verify claimed monthly progress against invoices, variations and change orders.
- Coordinate with the Cost Control function within the Project Management team and contractors, to ensure that project cost phasing is kept up to date in line with current forecasts.
- Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organisational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase, Brownfield and Greenfield onshore and offshore projects.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.