A Luxury Beauty Salons & SPA based in Qatar looking to hire the below:-
Industry:- Beauty and Cosmetics.
- Strong knowledge of classic and creative cutting techniques
- Good colour knowledge
- Strong on customer service
- Excellent communication
- Ability to build up a client base and retain it
- Sales skills in recommending and selling hair products to clients and encouraging them to rebook
- Keen interest in fashion, celebrity and hair trends i.e. balayage
Candidate Profile: –
- A typical senior stylist has a minimum of 5-7 years of practical experience, can work unsupervised and is, therefore, more experienced in all aspects of hairdressing than their more junior counterparts.
- Senior stylists will be expected to carry out bespoke consultations with clients on their needs and advise on anything from hair care to cuts and colors. They are generally confident and experienced in all aspects of hairdressing; cutting, styling, coloring, barbering, highlights, extensions, hair up, foils etc.) and can charge clients more for their services as a result.
- They will at times be assisted by junior stylists and apprentices. This is essential to progressing and developing talent in the salon as the senior stylist will be expected to pass on their experience to more junior hairdressing staff members.
- For senior hairdressers that display creative talent, there will be the opportunity of exploring their creativity by becoming involved in photoshoots and contributing to the creative art team.
- ONLY Female candidates are required for this position with good communication in English.
Experiecne: 5 to 7 years.
Candidates Location: – Qatar/Arabic Country / Europe.
Salary: – 7000 QAR + Accommodation + Transportation