Must have the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience working as a senior manager in estates & facilities in a large and complex acute hospital environment.
- Must be degree caliber in an engineering specialty i.e. mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil, architectural and possess a broad understanding and technical knowledge of the subject matter and be able to demonstrate this capability using best practice across a range of engineering disciplines.
- Must be able to develop and drive forward engineering related strategies. Conversant in performance management techniques and optimizing available resources.
- Fluent in Regulatory matters relating to engineering in Qatar.
- Conversant in a broad range of engineering systems, plant and equipment.
- Acutely aware of the working practices.
- Able to identify, prioritize and manage risk.
- 7 years’ experience in a healthcare environment
- At least 5 years at mid-level engineering & facilities management post.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, additional in-depth post graduate, professional qualified engineer with related professional qualification (MIMECHE, MIEE, MCIBSE).
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.egis-group.com.