About the job
- Provide a variety of Control Engineering supports to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews, commissioning, start-up, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting as part of punch list and warranty claim resolutions, and Management of Change.
- Support development and implementation of surveillance and administration programs for critical Control Systems of new projects to achieve high standards of Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
- Advise and support the definition and implementation of integrity program for control equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability and availability.
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives.
- Supervise and ensure effective completion of activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
- Support and facilitate smooth completion of project tie-in requirements for all systems under the area of responsibility.
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security. Prepares discipline handover packages for operating company following startup.
- Support high risk commissioning activities for high complexities & large scale projects by (a)undertaking stringent system surveillance, (b) tuning and optimizing Control systems, and (c)providing advisory supports to Operations and Maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 6 years experience in an oil and gas environment