About the job
- Perform the Completion and Workover program writing and engineering tasks (incl. T&D).
- Guarantee that the realization of completion and workover operations on field is based on state-of-the-art rules in terms of safety, respect of the environment, engineering, performance and costs.
- For Work-Over activities: Liaise with Well Performance and Asset Team (Opportunities Maturation Team) so that valid WO candidates are provided. Ensure those safe and viable WO solutions are proposed.
- Ensure the adequacy of personnel, equipment, services and the adherence to local/international regulations required for safe and efficient completion & WO operation implementation
- Coordinate Equipment’s mobilization with offshore and logistics teams
- Liaise with Completion Supervisors, Rig Supervisors and Superintendent during operations
- Benchmark service companies’ performance by continuously auditing and assessing quality of equipment and operations.
- Participate in resolution of Synergi cases and NCR if any.
- Manage contracts, procurements and invoices for contracts under its responsibility.
- Participate in the planning and launching of CFT and procurement needs.
- Participate in future field development studies including ESPs and Stimulations
- Innovation: Implement, on a fit for purpose basis any new technology or new approaches relevant to operations. In particular provide Completion input for future phases designs and for pilots.
- Extensive knowledge of completion and workover operations/technology with management of service companies
- Knowledge on intelligent completion technology and control line management a must.
- Horizontal ERD torque and drag knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas environment. Minimum of 3 years offshore exposure
- WellView, WellCat, WellPlan and SAP software
- Previous Al-Shaheen completion design experience recommended
- IWCF level 4 Well Intervention Certificate or Drilling every 4 years
- H2S certificate and T-BOSIET for offshore visits