The talabat Talent team is looking to further strengthen its force with a dynamic, fast thinking and creative Specialist Talent Acquisition member to join our awesome team in Qatar. The successful individual will play an integral role in scaling our teams as part of talabat’s 2022 growth strategy.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment journey for the local country roles for departments such as Partner Growth, Non Food Verticals and Logistics. Working with the central TA team to source, manage, plan and coordinate roles with the people operations partner along with scheduling interviews with multiple stakeholders within your local market.
- Supporting the central team by identifying the best talent and providing market insights appropriate to your location.
- Supporting on improving our local candidate experience through core interactions and ensuring our partners are working against our assigned SLA’s.
- Managing our system “WORKDAY” to ensure all applications and offers are updated on behalf of the TA team for local country roles.
- Staying up to date with local trends for employer branding and working with the TA team to bring together creative campaigns that will drive hiring in your country!
- You will also have the opportunity to take on various side projects to aid in your growth and continuous development.
What Did We Order?
- Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience of at least 3 years within your local market. This includes working on roles that are specific to nationalisation and volume hiring for functions such as Sales (Partner Growth) and Logistics – preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for managing personal relationships with stakeholders internally!
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize your daily work and love working on new ideas to find solutions to complex problems but equally as goal-oriented: you can work autonomously and with your team to meet the needs of your stakeholders, team, and talabat!
- You have an experience working with an ATS (we use Workday) – experience with this is preferred however not mandatory
- You have experience with scheduling and/or managing administrational tasks
- You have experience in completing multiple projects with various competing deadlines, with great attention to detail.