As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
- As a social media specialist, you will create and implement social media strategy in line with the business and brand objectives
- Create and manage the social media calendar
- Manage presence on core channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, TikTok and other similar community sites, in line with marketing and key messages for all channels
- As a content specialist, you will create an overall content for all marketing campaigns which will cascade to various channels such as newsletters, push notification and social media
- Create engaging and relevant social media content: videos or series of videos, managing social media influencers (micro and macro), content for day-to-day campaigns and engagement
- Liaise with cross functional teams such as sales, logistics, PR, customer care to create and share content
- Create and manage social media advertising effectively. That is, promote social media posts to the right audience. Work closely with regional digital teams for effective advertising
- Importantly, stay on top of social media trends and participate in relevant trends immediately
- Overlook and even engage in community management when required
- Manage and report on social media budget utilisation
- Track, monitor and analyse performance
- Report on effectiveness of all the activities using the right metrics
What Did We Order?
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as a Social media and content specialist, preferably in a fast-paced technology environment
- Community Management experience is a plus
- Experienced in managing paid social media to spend across several campaigns and platforms, (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of audience targeting, social media KPIs & reporting
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software – working knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Creative and strategic content creation and excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic is must
- Being data-driven and passionate about reporting the results is a plus
- Exceptional time management skills, strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders