The role will be focused on finding Real Estate for our kitchens & maintaining our existing ones. Candidate is expected to visit different units on a daily basis throughout the country and assess the right ones for construction and operations.
- Understanding the business requirements and sources of Real Estate agents all over the country
- Having regular contact with multiple Real Estate agents
- Arranging site visits to assess locations in Qatar
- Shortlist locations according to technical and commercial requirements
- Provide shortlisted locations to the technical team for a full assessment and add recommendations
- Always on the look-out for new locations which meet our requirements
- Negotiating with the landlords on the best commercial terms
- Handling lease agreement verification in coordination with the legal team
- Handling lease agreements attestation within the respective authorities
- Handling maintenance of all existing kitchens by coordinating with all relevant stakeholders
- Highlighting issues arising by the operations team on all existing kitchens & liaising with the technical team to implement solutions without hindering the live operations
What Did We Order?
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a similar setting
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate (including F&B)
- Understanding of technical requirements and assessment (power, gas, ventilation etc.)
- Prior experience in reviewing lease agreements and providing feedback where necessary
- Ability to manage coordination with the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth maintenance for the existing kitchens in line with the operational requirements
- Ability to solve standard problems and propose suitable solutions.
- Good negotiation skills