About the job
- 3 years of administrative experience ideally in a professional services environment
- Interest and excitement for digital tools and fluent user of standard business systems (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Dynamic team player who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally, collegially and comfortably with partners, consultants and support team members
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Mature, confident demeanor in the face of pressure
- Interest and excitement for improving processes
- Analytical and rigorous in developing solutions; ability to dive into details where necessary and to also take a big picture view
- Ability to multitask; excellent process management skills, can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Willing to work occasional overtime/travel as needed
What You’ll Do
You will manage end to end ownership of projects with integrated staffing and professional development for our People Operations team.
In this role, you will deliver the right talent to our clients while working with leadership to develop an understanding of client needs. You will provide coaching and guidance to client service colleagues on their staffing and professional development through understanding their experience, aspirations, and circumstances – while always aiming at balancing between client, team and individual needs. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth mobilization and deployment of teams.
You will maintain accurate and up-to-date information in all people information systems and develop these systems so that they are reliable and efficient. You will lead analysis and reporting of key staffing and professional development metrics for local office leadership.