About the job
Providing relevant and appropriate people support to the executive team, managers and employees, whilst driving best practices and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Support the local leadership team in identifying and managing people interventions to improve business performance, to build initiatives and programs which drive the business agenda as aligned with the strategy
- Provide advice on a full range of People Operation matters, to ensure the effective management of employees to achieve business needs
- Recommend, implement, and update policies and integrated processes in order to ensure relevant people operations services and consistent standards of employment according to Qatar legislation.
- Partner closely with the People Operations Centres of Excellence to drive the implementation of key people processes and projects with the local team
- Lead employer branding initiatives and ensure implementation of action plans that could support positioning talabat’s visibility in the local market
- Support and collaborate with the line managers on Manpower Planning Management
- Provide advice and play a major role in organizational change processes
- Manage and facilitate Performance Management e.g. performance reviews, managing low performers development, and support in employee monthly connect & growth plans
- Support the People Operations Manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Ensure clean and trackable employee data using the people systems to provide managers insights to support people related decision making
- Support and supervise Riders recruitment
- Manage the Internal Communications – content writing and publishing for internal channels e.g Workplace, Slack, etc.
- Manage payroll notes such as salary additions, deductions, allowances and collaborate with the regional payroll team to ensure accurate employee payout
- Manage exit interview and clearance processing
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the generalist field of HR
- Fluent in written and oral English (arabic is a plus)
- Must have agile mindset and resilience in a fast paced environment