The role will be responsible to manage the acquisition of the right brand partners across the MENA region: negotiate & close contracts, support in equipment movement, onboard acquired partners on the platform – working with different regional functions while maintaining a relationship with all our prospective partners.
- Support the Head of Business Development in translating our value proposition in an adequate commercial model and include in the business cases;
- Identify and generate leads, reach out to our AMs for leads, network / engage with all prospective partners;
- Have a good understanding of the businesses and services and be able to advise vendors about them;
- Understand the business needs for our partners and support them in expanding their business through cloud kitchens;
- Support in moving the partner equipment and kitchen stall designs in collaboration with the constructions team optimizing our current processes;
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all acquired partner on our platform
What Did We Order?
- Having 2+ years of previous experience in partner acquisition in a similar industry (Cloud Kitchens, F&B)
- Strong ability to lead negotiation with vendors & partners
- Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities