1 year (renewable) contract with a Semi-Government company.
The Specialist – Digital Branding & Advertising overlooks and supports the Head of Branding & Advertising by planning, reporting and managing the digital design and marketing for the Clients website, intranet and extranet, social media, newsletter and online marketing.
Key Accountabilities client
Client website, intranet and extranet
- Produces and maintains the client sites content, including the management of process and securing of approvals
Develops excellent cross-departmental relations in order to ensure internal engagement with the client sites and timely and pertinent content updates
- Communicates the tools and usefulness of the intranet to staff. Utilizes the MS SharePoint (the web content management system) to the fullest and help others to understand and use the system
- Copyedits and proofreads (English and Arabic), sets permissions for site users
- Refreshes images and maintains an image and video library archive
- Liaises and works with advertising and events in regard to adverts and promotional banners
- Works closely with MRM and other contractors to continually enhance site content, style and appearance
- Analyses and generates website usage statistics and reports and inputs these into an overall digital assets dashboard
- Ensures a password integrity and security policy is devised and implemented across all assets.
- Works closely with other MCC team members and MRM to ensure SEO and keep up-to-date with SEO developments
- Contributes and oversees search engine marketing campaigns.
- Carries out quality assurance checks on content. Reports and follows up on technical problems to IT support staff
- Assures web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Implements the social media strategy and assists in achieving the objectives
- Monitors and reports on social media activity and analyze statistics to advise on effectiveness and reach including inputting statistics into digital dashboard
- Ensure social media platforms are current and up-to-date (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- With supervision and direction, comments and interacts with users to further client strategic engagement goals
- Oversees design process for social media platforms and ensures look and feel is fresh and on brand
Newsletter, Email and Online Marketing
- With supervision and direction, creates and sends e-newsletters and marketing campaign content targeted to specific audiences
- Monitors and reports on the above, and analyze statistics to advise on effectiveness and reach including inputting statistics into digital dashboard
- Ensures client is highly visible in search engine results by use of SEO tactics, effective content and PPC marketing
- Develops and monitor online advertisements, micro sites and banner ads
MCC, Business Development, Economic Advisory, Commercial team, FSO, CEO Office team
All client teams as and when required
Branding and Advertising Agencies
Qatari based stakeholders, (client subsidiary, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, universities)
Client partners, event partners, social media influencers, international partners/ stakeholders
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in marketing, branding or advertising.
Job Specific Skills
- Experience in digital design, branding and advertising
- Good understanding of various marketing activities, methods and tools used and how they are best deployed in a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills and ability to multitask
- Creative and innovative
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
- Good conceptual and strategic thinking with ability to articulate and share vision and mission
- Very quality-focused, able to use quality management methods, tools and techniques to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization
- Committed to continuous improvement, committed to actively pursuing ongoing efforts to improve performance and increase ones ability to fulfill requirements
- Ability to develop digital reports and represent facts, findings and ideas appropriately
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to logically and persuasively outline and present thoughts, ideas, and specifications through oral communications and in writing
- Experience of international best practices and ability to continuously improve self and others staying up to date with industry trends
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize
- Fluent in English; Arabic is preferred