About the job
As a marketing campaign specialist, you will support the planning of campaigns based on the business and marketing objectives, execute the campaign end-to-end using the right marketing channels and tactics. This role will require you to analyze the performance of the business, the campaign and take necessary actions to deliver better results.
- Be the ‘project manager’ and owner of new campaigns and make sure all marketing channels switch on in coordination and all functional teams deliver their parts on time
- Build and execute 360 degree integrated and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisition/ reorder) as well as brand objectives (awareness, engagement & affinity)
- Make data driven decisions to choose the right channel mix strategy and the right target audience to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Use data driven insights (sales and behavioral insights) in designing the campaigns and assess the ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Work closely with the manager, sales team and digital team to identify challenges and opportunities to be able to translate them into effective campaigns.
- Report and document overall campaign performance.
What Did We Order?
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in campaign management preferably in an e-commerce or FMCG company
- Expertise in understanding the marketing mix and campaign management.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of google, social, app advertising products & e-commerce metrics.
- Good numerical skills.
- Effective communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and results driven personality
- Highly motivation and proactive individual
- Fluency in English. Arabic is an added advantage
Our Amazing Ingredients!
Working within Talabat means you have access to world leading perks and benefits!
- You’ll not only work with a dynamic and friendly team of professionals, but you will contribute to building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services within the Middle East!
- Exchange ideas with engineers from all over the world as well as being able to participate within our Developer’s Exchange Program!
- Get to know your colleagues during company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Talabat come from every corner of the globe, you’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stay focused with fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Foosball tables, creative spaces and more!
- Sponsored healthcare, gym and parking membership along with a relocation package and Visa sponsorship.