About the job
Your day to day
As a Spa Therapist, you will administer professional massage, body and beauty treatments to our members and guests. You must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body and beauty treatments, and be willing to train in our spa-specific massage, body and beauty treatment offerings. You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to acquire the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent
- 4 years of similar/related experience in Spa in a luxury and lifestyle environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with a diverse team
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.