Welcoming and assisting guests at the Health Club and Spa of the hotel while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To deliver the whole spa experience to a high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for in alignment with Kempinski standards.
- To connect and communicate with your guests, get to know and understand them, and record preferences and information as required.
- To go above and beyond to accommodate guests’ needs and requests.
- To engage directly with the guest, LISTEN and anticipate their needs with genuine and sincere attitude.
- To be fully knowledgeable of Spa treatments, services and products, able to advise guests as to the relevance and suitability of treatments according to the guest’s needs.
- To consult and advise guests as to a sequence of treatments or a program in both the spa & fitness.
- To recognize and acknowledge all spa and fitness guests and members, remembering their names and any other relevant details.
- To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the client’s needs are of first importance.
- To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
- To respond to guest’s bookings and queries in a professional manner.
- To promote and up-sell spa services and retail sales.
- To coordinate availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
- To assist with administration duties such as, purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment in the spa and receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To participate in training and personal development programs within the spa.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an international Spa, preferably in a luxury hotel
- Effective employee working relationship
- Pleasant personality, proactive and reliable
- Knowledge of telephone system
- Ability to work and converse in a multinational environment, including oral and written
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service