About the job
Scope and Objectives
The Spa Attendant ensures the guest experience is up to the established standards of the brand, while making a genuine effort to accommodate guest request and go above and beyond guest expectations. Their tasks include assisting guests within the spa and recreation area, giving them personal attention, anticipating their needs and taking them to the appropriate facilities.
Education And Experience
- Background in spa & housekeeping, is an asset.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in spa or hospitality industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid
- CPR – Basic Rescuer
- Adhere to the Spa Policy & Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Act as an Ambassador for the spa representing the brand values, maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of the spa and salon facility.
- Report to work on time and handover with the previous shift.
- Always maintain a courteous, friendly and professional demeanour with guests.
- Assist in upkeep and maintenance of the reception, treatment, fitness and recreation areas and whenever possible support colleagues.
- Confirm with guests on scheduled appointments at check-in, pre-assign lockers accordingly and maintain guest history files.
- Maintain the confidentiality policy for all spa guests and employees.
- All duties are to be carried out in a gracious and professional manner.
Administrative And Financial Responsibilities
- Maintain a daily activity log.
- Log and communication of any broken equipment to engineering or spa reception.
- Log any guest incidents if applicable.
- Assist with linen Inventory.