Duties and Responsibilities.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high-quality plates both design and taste-wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Responsible for waste management
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Apply and comply with the policies and procedures
- Apply and comply with the grooming and hygiene standards
- Suggest new menus or changes in the dishes
- To report any maintenance issues to the Executive Chef immediately.
Requirements and qualifications:
- The candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in the same role
- Should have HACCP certification or food safety level 2 certification.
- Should have any culinary certification.
- Must be creative and should have an eye for detail.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of sanitation principles
- Should be willing to learn and follow instructions
- Priority to be given to candidates that can join immediately
- Must be locally available within Qatar and have transferable QID with NOC