The Sourcing Specialist will have an integral part to play at KONE. The successful candidate will plan, manage, and control the sourcing activities for KONE Qatar and conduct sourcing category management through detailed plans and will be the point of contact for suppliers assigned to their portfolio.
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of being a go-getter and understands how to partner and collaborate with the business. We need someone who has the ability to influence, with an analytical mindset, result-driven, and a strong commercial acumen skill.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of professionals who thrive to drive business strategies and share best practices. If you feel you have what it takes and can add significant value to this role and department then apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please note that direct sourcing experience is a must.
What will you do?
- Overall support to the KONE supply chain management through market analysis
- Identification of local sourcing opportunities and mitigation of risk
- Identify and manage local material and service providers according to sourcing categories and plans
- To lead negotiations with local suppliers with a good understanding of local supplier base
- To thoroughly execute local and regional supplier agreements
- Ownership of nominated contracts and audits on supplier quality
- Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed and in alignment with category and sourcing strategy and ensure contract and pricing information in systems is up-to-date
- Arrange and conduct regular steering or review meetings with suppliers and drive resolution of suppliers challenges
- Continually manage supplier saving actions to reduce cost
- Ensure that KONE supplier segmentation specific processes are implemented to suppliers
- Conduct quality audits, scorecard and risk management solutions on suppliers
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sourcing and supply chain management
- Experience in a multinational and matrix organization
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service
- Experience and knowledge of the GCC region is a must.
- Excellent understanding of various CRM tools including SAP
- Fluency in English communication is a must, Arabic is an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kone.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.