As part of our expansion, we are seeking a Software Sales Executive to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries; last-mile delivery.
LineTen provides a fresh approach to restaurant management and delivery, we work with leading technology partners to create a network of global integrations that enable our clients to access services from leading providers across our products.
We are now set to scale our business with significant plans to grow across the MENA and GCC Regions and as such are looking for a commercially astute, experienced business developer to help launch our solutions in the region.
This position is based remotely but ideally, you will be located in Doha and able to travel to major cities in Qatar.
The role of Software Sales Executive
We are well funded and have invested not only in our products but in bringing together some of the sharpest minds in technology, commerce and logistics to create a platform for growth. As such, this role presents an excellent opportunity for experienced salesperson to propel their careers forwards and play an integral part in achieving the company’s goals over the coming years. There is also future scope to work abroad if desired.
Our sector is experiencing exponential growth and Lineten is perfectly poised to capitalize with its unique product set focused on same-day, last-mile delivery. The last-mile delivery market is highly fragmented and lends itself to aggregation which is Lineten’s strength.
As a Software Sales Executive, you will be Accountable for these metrics
- Identifying and starting conversations with prospective clients within our target ICP.
- The identification and engagement of strategic partners to support our growth plans in the region.
- Creating critical mass and ‘route density’ in key locations.
- Managing sales processes from start to implementation and first successful transactions, in conjunction with our commercial operations, technology and product teams.
By performing these Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering research and forecast plans relevant to opportunities within target ICP’s.
- Identifying sales prospects in target location/industry, and developing successful relationships with them.
- Work in partnership with our internal product end technology teams to deliver successful solutions to our clients.
- Successfully managing client expectations so we can over-deliver and maintain sales margin.
- Understanding Lineten’s full product suite’s features to provide the most comprehensive solutions for our clients
- Understanding and provide client feedback to our product teams to inform new features, promote ongoing product development, and retain a competitive edge
To be considered for the role of Software Sales Executive
- At least 24 months of demonstrable success in a Business Development role, with experience in SaaS or PaaS sales.
- A deep understanding of the retail and e-commerce industries in the Mena & GCC Regions.
- Experience in Logistics/supply chain technology and/or last-mile logistics would be beneficial but is not essential
- Strong communication and outreach skills and the ability to cold call with high confidence levels.
- The ability to work under pressure, to multiple deadlines, across a number of projects and opportunities.
- Commercially astute and familiar with financial forecasting and pipeline management.
- Competitive, Resilient and with a positive outlook
Desire to work in a fast paced start-up / scale-up environment
Written and Oral fluency in the English and Arabic languages.
Lineten is rapidly growing and we need ambitious, driven individuals to help us disrupt the logistics industry and take us to the next level. Fast growth, means excellent career development opportunities for individuals who join us now.
Be part of something big. We’re here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.