Quickbite is a food-tech startup with a mission to disrupt the dining experience in the Middle East. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Quickbite is redefining how people order and dine at their favorite restaurants and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with 1–3 years of experience to join our Core Engineering Team. This role embodies one of our core values: Obsessing about customer experience. You will be working with an awesome team that comes from different backgrounds and is united by its passion for software and how it can disrupt industries at scale, especially in the Middle East.
We need a software engineer who can hit the ground running, directly contributing to product features and creating magical dining experiences with software. As a full-stack engineer, you need to be comfortable with backend services as much as with frontend apps.
What you’ll do:
- Build the technical foundation for Quickbite’s entire order-ahead dining experience.
- Design, write, test, and deploy scalable code as part of an agile team.
- Help shape our technical roadmap as we scale our services and build new products.
- Maintain standards of security, reliability, performance, and quality.
- Participate in code reviews, attend regular team meetings, and apply best practices.
- Take ownership of your work and work autonomously when necessary.
The tech stack you will be working with: React.js, React Native, Node.js, Express.js, Socket.io, Mongoose.js, MongoDB, REST/GraphQL APIs, Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8s, and AWS or other cloud computing platforms.
If your experience fits our ranks, or you’re an awesome software engineer but don’t have the whole tech stack under your belt, apply now and we’ll be in touch. Our interview process involves working on a real product-related task, so be ready!
Note: At the moment, we are only able to consider applicants who are based in Qatar.