About the job
- Soft services contract suppliers. liaise with other operational,
- Maintaining effective communication and engagement methods such as attending regular operational briefings, to ensure any operational issues related to soft services are resolved.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Risk Assessments created by the incumbent soft services suppliers, by conducting periodic audits and documentation reviews, to ensure the safe and effective delivery of soft services tasks are documented.
- On-site visual inspections of key assets and systems, and reporting any issues to the Fault Reporting Centre (FRC), to support the MATAR Asset Management System
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent with minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in managing soft services delivery in a complex stakeholder environment
- Hands-on experience in delivering training
- Experience ineffective management and leadership of teams
- Service contract management